Strategic Partnerships Executive
Are you a partnership development professional with a keen interest in mental health? If you are a self-motivated and outgoing individual who enjoys establishing relationships, you can make an impact on mental health services.
What will you be doing?
Key role responsibilities include:
- Establishing a partnership development process
- Researching potential partners, identifying key actors who can further Grae Matta’s strategic aims
- Making cold calls/emails to potential partners
- Establishing and developing strategic relationships with partners
- Working alongside the Lead Trustee for Partnerships
- Collaborating with Grae Matta’s Marketing and Research & Development teams to align Foundation activities
This is a remote role, offering great flexibility.
What are we looking for?
Candidates should have:
- At least 3 years working experience in partnerships development
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- The ability to think strategically
- Good networking skills
Applicants must be sympathetic to the aims and objectives of Grae Matta Foundation and ideally have lived experience of ill mental health.
What difference will you make?
Grae Matta Foundation is creating “Real Change”. We are doing that by creating Mental Health Standards & Policy. The task ahead is immense and has never been done before. But with the right team, anything is possible.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
Grae Matta Foundation is passionate about and dedicated to improving access to sustainable mental health services. This role provides an opportunity for like-minded individuals to make a difference to our organisation and to deliver lasting change in an area that needs massive reform and direction. The role is also likely to appeal to those who want to develop their general business development skills – Grae Matta has experienced trustees who are very supportive to volunteers.
This the role for you? Apply here: https://reachvolunteering.org.uk/opp/strategic-partnerships-executive