Are you a Graphic Designer who have an interest in Mental Health? If that’s the case then we need you!!!!
What will you be doing?
- Contacting businesses and corporate organisations to sign the Grae Matta Mental Health Awareness Charter
- Create content for our social media pages
- Creating fliers, posters, and other branded information for marketing purposes
- To design and create branded teaching material (booklets, learning guides etc.)
- Creating web visuals and images for our website and social media channels/newsletters
- To assist with formatting and designing blogs on WordPress
The role is a Digital Role so you can work remotely from home.
The reason why we are offering digital voluntary positions this year, is because we believe that people can contribute toward the goal, changing mental health for the better, from anywhere.
What are we looking for?
This is a highly rewarding and varied role, and we particularly encourage applicants with an extensive background in Graphic Design.
To apply for the role applicants must be sympathetic to the aims and objectives of Grae Matta Foundation and ideally have some experience of ill mental health with themselves or close friends and family.
What difference will you make?
Grae Matta Foundation is creating “Real Change”. We are doing that by creating Mental Health Standards & Policy. The task ahead is immense and has never been done before. But with the right team, anything is possible.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
This role would suit someone who has experienced poor mental health services and wants to make positive change. By being a Volunteer you can make real difference in an area that needs massive reform and direction.
We have a moral obligation to make the world a better place. And the only way we are going to do that is by doing it together.
This the role for you? Apply here: https://reachvolunteering.org.uk/opp/graphic-designer-interest-mental-health