Are you a Copywriter who has an interest in Mental Health? If that’s the case then we need you!!!!
What will you be doing?
As a digital copywriter, you’ll need to:
- carry out project scoping and create a clear briefs
- tailor the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform
- understand your target audience – you’re not writing for us, you’re writing for their readers, so you’ll need to know what interests them
- identify key messages – understand the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of the webpage complement the words
- research your client’s industry and their audience
- identify fresh and interesting angles for your articles
- write for webpages, blogs and potentially for social media, e-books, slogans, and video script
- edit your own and others’ writing
- provide other digital content, such as images and video, if required
- input your content to our content management software (CMS), if required
- work with your team to review the impact of your work
- assist with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
This is not a complete list but a summary of some of the duties we would require.
The role is a Digital Role so you can work remotely from home.
The reason why we are offering digital voluntary positions this year, is because we believe that people can contribute toward the goal, changing mental health for the better, from anywhere.
What are we looking for?
This is a highly rewarding and varied role, and we particularly encourage applicants with an extensive background in Bid Writing & Fundraising.
To apply for the role applicants must be sympathetic to the aims and objectives of Grae Matta Foundation and ideally have some experience of ill mental health with themselves or close friends and family.
What difference will you make?
Grae Matta Foundation is creating “Real Change”. We are doing that by creating Mental Health Standards & Policy. The task ahead is immense and has never been done before. But with the right team, anything is possible.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
This role would suit someone who has experienced poor mental health services and wants to make positive change. By being a Volunteer you can make real difference in an area that needs massive reform and direction.
We have a moral obligation to make the world a better place. And the only way we are going to do that is by doing it together.
This the role for you? Apply here: https://reachvolunteering.org.uk/opp/content-copywriter-interest-mental-health-0